guys is this a turn of? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
heyy

so I just wanted to know if dark inner thighs are a turn of for you guys? my inner thighs are darker then the rest of my body

i'm just curious really because it's something I recently took notice of and I have no idea where they came from. I am a women of colour so I'm more likely to get hyper pigmentation anyway but I just wanted your thoughts on this

Also girls do you have this?
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
heyy

so I just wanted to know if dark inner thighs are a turn of for you guys? my inner thighs are darker then the rest of my body

i'm just curious really because it's something I recently took notice of and I have no idea where they came from. I am a women of colour so I'm more likely to get hyper pigmentation anyway but I just wanted your thoughts on this

If a guy has managed to get to a position where he notices, he won't care even if it's rainbow coloured with sparklers coming out of them.
Anonymous #1
anyone else?
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If youre that insecure about them then lighten them up somehow.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Honestly never occurred to me before, skin varies *shrug*
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rainfall)
If youre that insecure about them then lighten them up somehow.
do you have them?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Wouldn't put me off. Who would be put off? If they really liked you they wouldn't give a toss. Don't worry about it.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
do you have them?
Its definitely darker than the rest of my body, so is armpits and i spent a long time thinking no guy would want me but now idgaf about it. I feel beautiful
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rainfall)
Its definitely darker than the rest of my body, so is armpits and i spent a long time thinking no guy would want me but now idgaf about it. I feel beautiful
you're beautiful anyway. Hopefully i will feel like that soon lol
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
what the hell is that?
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
you're beautiful anyway. Hopefully i will feel like that soon lol
thank you. it will take time but youll get tired of worrying about small shizz like that. and honestly you may even start to love it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CollectiveSoul)
what the hell is that?
the inner thighs are near the private parts. the sides of the thighs in that area are darker than the rest of body. Turn of or nah?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Never mind the exact shade of colour; what sort of shape are your thighs in?

And even then, the shape of your thighs is not particularly important as to how successful you're likely to be in finding romantic partners.

Go for the pareto. Focus on the 80% you can get for the 20% of effort, which in this case is you putting yourself out there and meeting a good quantity of reasonable quality romantic candidates.
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
the inner thighs are near the private parts. the sides of the thighs in that area are darker than the rest of body. Turn of or nah?
i still have literally no idea that this was a thing. do you mean how like black people have lighter palms and soles?

btw you missed an 'f' off the end of your title. of and off are two different words
Last edited by A Rolling Stone; 6 months ago
Kiritsugu
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
heyy

No one really cares.

It doesn't matter where it is. Elbows, knees, thighs... No one really cares. And also, it's not really a cause for medical concern.

Though, it's probably partially caused by a lack of vitamin D. So you want to up the ante on that, if you recognise a deficit.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
btw you missed an 'f' off the end of your title. of and of are two different words
Oh dear :laugh:
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Oh dear :laugh:
:clap2:

corrected.
Anonymous #1
i still have literally no idea that this was a thing. do you mean how like black people have lighter palms and soles?

btw you missed an 'f' off the end of your title. of and of are two different words
oh i didn't even notice lol. you also missed another f lol

it's a bit like having knees that are darker than your actual skin tone or elbows. Areas where it's expected to be darker except this is in the inner thighs

google it and look at the images ( i have to say there are pretty extreme ones on there which look a bit gross to me) but hopefully that would give you an idea lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Never mind the exact shade of colour; what sort of shape are your thighs in?

And even then, the shape of your thighs is not particularly important as to how successful you're likely to be in finding romantic partners.

Go for the pareto. Focus on the 80% you can get for the 20% of effort, which in this case is you putting yourself out there and meeting a good quantity of reasonable quality romantic candidates.
my thighs are in good shape. I go gym so i don't really have a problem with them. I'm 5 foot 6 and i weight about 56 kg. It's just the dark inner thighs that bother me coz i don't see it on other girls so it makes me feel less normal....
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
oh i didn't even notice lol. you also missed another f lol

it's a bit like having knees that are darker than your actual skin tone or elbows. Areas where it's expected to be darker except this is in the inner thighs

google it and look at the images ( i have to say there are pretty extreme ones on there which look a bit gross to me) but hopefully that would give you an idea lol
i don't think anyone will notice tbh... people tend to think they are ugly because they have a heightened awareness of their flaws which other people don't even notice or pay attention to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (39)
24.22%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (55)
34.16%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
16.77%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (14)
8.7%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (26)
16.15%

Watched Threads