The Student Room Group

guys is this a turn of?

Scroll to see replies

If you're that anxious about it then you could try cover it with foundation?

At the end of the day, you need to find yourself a partner who loves you regardless of your "flaws", and makes you feel comfortable in your own person. Do not stop looking for a man until you find this.
Original post by Anonymous
my thighs are in good shape. I go gym so i don't really have a problem with them. I'm 5 foot 6 and i weight about 56 kg. It's just the dark inner thighs that bother me coz i don't see it on other girls so it makes me feel less normal....
That makes you beautiful. Don't listen to anyone, including yourself, that says otherwise.
I am not sure I even understand what you mean.
Original post by Anonymous
heyy

so I just wanted to know if dark inner thighs are a turn of for you guys? my inner thighs are darker then the rest of my body

i'm just curious really because it's something I recently took notice of and I have no idea where they came from. I am a women of colour so I'm more likely to get hyper pigmentation anyway but I just wanted your thoughts on this

Also girls do you have this?
No. Skin colour varies across a single body. If a guy's going to be turned off by something like that, they'll be turned off by an uneven tan.

Speaking only for myself, my only real turn-off is pierced nipples :puke:
Original post by Kiritsugu
No one really cares.

It doesn't matter where it is. Elbows, knees, thighs... No one really cares. And also, it's not really a cause for medical concern.

Though, it's probably partially caused by a lack of vitamin D. So you want to up the ante on that, if you recognise a deficit.

Not relevant to the topic but I see your Chrollo Lucifier pfp :wink:
Original post by ItsTomii
Not relevant to the topic but I see your Chrollo Lucifier pfp :wink:

:sogood:

(Skip to 2:50)
"Well, Uvo... Can you hear it? We dedicate this requiem... to you."
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kiritsugu

(Skip to 2:50)
"Well, Uvo... Can you hear it? We dedicate this requiem... to you."

Original post by ItsTomii

Attachment not found
I also have this. It's never been a problem with a partner, but I wouldn't want to be photographed like this:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending