Ucat 2019 Watch

Chrisygee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey, we just got informed that we will be sitting the UCAT( or UKCAT) from 2019 onwards, in Sydney, Australia for Uni medical course admissions. I was wondering, as someone who has no idea about the UCAT course, what are the best resources. I have heard of Medify, isc, question books, iCanMed and MedEntry( the last two being Australian servers). I was wondering what was the best course an resource, and any advice for undergoing the exam.
Thanks!
a gudetama
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
My only resource was the 1250 ukcat qns book; I did the whole book and reviewed my mistakes, had a rather decent score but I think it was q last minute??? Cos I had common tests and stuff and I stupidly gave myself only 5 days to study hahahaha so make sure u have ample study time!! During the test, just remember to put a random answer before flagging questions and moving on!! Review at the end if there’s time! All the best!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
The Medic Portal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Chrisygee)
Hey, we just got informed that we will be sitting the UCAT( or UKCAT) from 2019 onwards, in Sydney, Australia for Uni medical course admissions. I was wondering, as someone who has no idea about the UCAT course, what are the best resources. I have heard of Medify, isc, question books, iCanMed and MedEntry( the last two being Australian servers). I was wondering what was the best course an resource, and any advice for undergoing the exam.
Thanks!
Hi there!

We have plenty of resources to help with your UCAT preparation - you can start by reading our tips on our UCAT ANZ page here.

We also have a detailed UKCAT (UCAT) guide, with tips on preparing for each section of the exam.

Hope this helps!
The Medic Portal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.22%
The paper was reasonable (1033)
55.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (403)
21.68%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
7.53%

Watched Threads