The Student Room Group

pregnancy scare

hi, so i had sex a couple of weeks ago and it was unprotected but he did pull out and ejaculate elsewhere (however, precum is still a thing). i was terrified but i did end up getting my period on time (give or take a day), just to be safe i ended up taking a test a week after my period had ended and it came back negative. being the paranoid freak i am, i’m still scared that something happened and want to know if there’s still a chance of me being pregnant even after all of these factors and another regular period following the one mentioned above. in addition, i also would like to mention that i’ve had no morning sickness or anything, but i do bloat a lot (in general) and have indigestion and constipation. is this due to something else and am i just freaking myself out orrrr?
Dude you’re good.
Original post by quietowl21
hi, so i had sex a couple of weeks ago and it was unprotected but he did pull out and ejaculate elsewhere (however, precum is still a thing). i was terrified but i did end up getting my period on time (give or take a day), just to be safe i ended up taking a test a week after my period had ended and it came back negative. being the paranoid freak i am, i’m still scared that something happened and want to know if there’s still a chance of me being pregnant even after all of these factors and another regular period following the one mentioned above. in addition, i also would like to mention that i’ve had no morning sickness or anything, but i do bloat a lot (in general) and have indigestion and constipation. is this due to something else and am i just freaking myself out orrrr?

Go and get another pregnancy test or go to your GP. Next time, be responsible and use protection. Then you won’t have to go onto a student forum and ask silly questions.
Reply 3
You probably aren't pregnant. However, get another test to be certain. They can be wrong. You should also go and get an STI test, some condoms (sexual health clinics will provide this) and a regular form of contraception. Long acting contraceptives are best, you can't forget to take them.

Quick Reply

Latest