University of Oxford
Oxford

Official 2019 Oxford Postgraduate OFFER HOLDERS

Scroll to see replies

Got into St. Anne's today!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Congratulations all! I have received an offer to study the MSc in Taxation. I chose St Hugh's as my preferred choice but am yet to hear anything further, having received my offer five weeks ago. Has anyone else applied to St Hugh's?

To those who have now had a response from a college - did you receive your acceptance via email or post?
(edited 5 years ago)
Just got an email from my department saying that Clarendon funding has been allocated now and that if I haven't received an offer by now then I've been unsuccessful. :frown:
Still waiting for college placement. Been accepted onto MSc Evidence Based Healthcare. Anyone else on this course heard anything about colleges?
Original post by notjustanurse
Just got an email from my department saying that Clarendon funding has been allocated now and that if I haven't received an offer by now then I've been unsuccessful. :frown:
Still waiting for college placement. Been accepted onto MSc Evidence Based Healthcare. Anyone else on this course heard anything about colleges?

I received different information. Maybe it is department- and/or applicant-specific?
Reply 184
Would you mind sharing the information you've received and your department?
First of all, congrats to all the offer holders here! I was just wondering if anyone who has been accepted to the law DPhil programme has heard about funding/colleges?
I got an email from college that I have to withdraw one of my offers because they can offer me a place only for one course (I have 2 offers: MSc and DPhil in organic chemistry). Did any of you also experienced it? It's stupid because my decision which course I will attend is dependent on funding :/ I mailed the Graduate Admissions Office on Friday about my funding status but no one answered :/
Anyone still waiting to hear back about college placement? It has been 11 weeks since I accepted my departmental offer now. Emailed graduate admissions but they can't say much apart from they are in the process of securing a college for me. Trying to be patient :smile:
Hey guys, has anyone applied for Weidenfeld-Hoffmann?
Reply 189
Which colleges are DPhil Law candidates waiting to hear from?
I have been accepted onto the BCL programme and have not heard about funding either (though they only contact you if you are successful, so maybe I will not hear anything)! Perhaps the Law Faculty has not made their decisions on scholarships yet?
When did you get your offer???
Early March.
Original post by Cotton candy33
When did you get your offer???
Are you allowed to accept your college place if you're unsure about whether or not if you will be able to take it up (because of finding issues)? The deadline for my college place acceptance is before the scholarship notification period officially ends, and I'd like to hold out for as long as possible, just in case.
In my case, my departments deadline was before the college and scholarship notification period ended. I emailed my department and asked for an extension until after the scholarship notification period and they agreed to it.
Original post by friendsromans
Are you allowed to accept your college place if you're unsure about whether or not if you will be able to take it up (because of finding issues)? The deadline for my college place acceptance is before the scholarship notification period officially ends, and I'd like to hold out for as long as possible, just in case.
Thanks, I'll try that!
Original post by brookely
In my case, my departments deadline was before the college and scholarship notification period ended. I emailed my department and asked for an extension until after the scholarship notification period and they agreed to it.
Anyone from DSPI still waiting for college placement?
Got an offer from Keble a couple of weeks ago!
Reply 198
Hi! Hope everyone has had a productive Easter break (and as restful as possible, although I assume many are like me and are unfortunately using this time to work on summative assignments and to revise for exams). I received my course offer exactly 4 weeks ago now and have yet to hear back from any colleges not a no from my preferred college, nor a yes from any other ones. Wondering if anyone is in the same boat, and if not how long it took for you to hear back either way?
Original post by michy5
Hi! Hope everyone has had a productive Easter break (and as restful as possible, although I assume many are like me and are unfortunately using this time to work on summative assignments and to revise for exams). I received my course offer exactly 4 weeks ago now and have yet to hear back from any colleges not a no from my preferred college, nor a yes from any other ones. Wondering if anyone is in the same boat, and if not how long it took for you to hear back either way?

Hi! I received my course offer 5 and a half weeks ago now and found out I didn't get into my preferred college a week after that. I still haven't heard from any other colleges though, and I'm aware of some others who are still waiting to hear back as well.

Hope that puts your mind at ease!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending