The Student Room Group

Geography GCSE exam questions

I want to revise geography, but the only exam questions online are for the AQA Specification. My school decided to be complicated, and they chose OCR B for my specification. Has anyone got websites or links to exam questions for OCR B geography? :smile: I don't really want to do past papers - I want to save them for year 11. Thanks in regards :biggrin:
Moved to Geography Study Help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
Moved to Geography Study Help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh ty :smile:
Reply 3
I'm not doing OCR B but OCR A Geography, so I guess my school also got a bit complicated with that! But apparently the year 11s after me won't do the same course.

Definitely use the OCR website for sample papers (though there're not many, since this is a new GCSE): https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/geography-b-geography-for-enquiring-minds-j384-from-2016/assessment/ It also has candidate example answers, so you can learn how to structure and write your answers to get the grades you want. I tried searching around a bit but I couldn't really find anything else (on the first two pages of Google). Maybe you could buy a revision guide with practice questions too.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anthos
I'm not doing OCR B but OCR A Geography, so I guess my school also got a bit complicated with that! But apparently the year 11s after me won't do the same course.

Definitely use the OCR website for sample papers (though there're not many, since this is a new GCSE): https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/geography-b-geography-for-enquiring-minds-j384-from-2016/assessment/ It also has candidate example answers, so you can learn how to structure and write your answers to get the grades you want. I tried searching around a bit but I couldn't really find anything else (on the first two pages of Google). Maybe you could buy a revision guide with practice questions too.

thanks for the help, I'll check out the website :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anthos

it says I need an interchange login, what does that mean? Do you have one, I can't access the papers!
Original post by n3rdhelps
it says I need an interchange login, what does that mean? Do you have one, I can't access the papers!

You can access the samples in the specification. The recent past papers are locked except for teachers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending