n3rdhelps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I want to revise geography, but the only exam questions online are for the AQA Specification. My school decided to be complicated, and they chose OCR B for my specification. Has anyone got websites or links to exam questions for OCR B geography? I don't really want to do past papers - I want to save them for year 11. Thanks in regards
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Geography Study Help

Posted from TSR Mobile
n3rdhelps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
Moved to Geography Study Help

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh ty
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not doing OCR B but OCR A Geography, so I guess my school also got a bit complicated with that! But apparently the year 11s after me won't do the same course.

Definitely use the OCR website for sample papers (though there're not many, since this is a new GCSE): https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualification...16/assessment/ It also has candidate example answers, so you can learn how to structure and write your answers to get the grades you want. I tried searching around a bit but I couldn't really find anything else (on the first two pages of Google). Maybe you could buy a revision guide with practice questions too.
Last edited by Anthos; 1 year ago
n3rdhelps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anthos)
I'm not doing OCR B but OCR A Geography, so I guess my school also got a bit complicated with that! But apparently the year 11s after me won't do the same course.

Definitely use the OCR website for sample papers (though there're not many, since this is a new GCSE): https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualification...16/assessment/ It also has candidate example answers, so you can learn how to structure and write your answers to get the grades you want. I tried searching around a bit but I couldn't really find anything else (on the first two pages of Google). Maybe you could buy a revision guide with practice questions too.
thanks for the help, I'll check out the website
n3rdhelps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anthos)

it says I need an interchange login, what does that mean? Do you have one, I can't access the papers!
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by n3rdhelps)
it says I need an interchange login, what does that mean? Do you have one, I can't access the papers!
You can access the samples in the specification. The recent past papers are locked except for teachers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (72)
15.42%
Uncertainty around my education (79)
16.92%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (42)
8.99%
Isolating with family (28)
6%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (19)
4.07%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (38)
8.14%
Loneliness (46)
9.85%
Financial worries (16)
3.43%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (46)
9.85%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
7.07%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (48)
10.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed