The Student Room Group

My fiance is mad? any idea?

so my fiance is mad about something that happened. I made a thread about what happened 2 days ago:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5724356

i think most of you will not open the link so i will just paste the story down.

-

this guy kissed me??

the class was over and everyone left except me and him, i was about to go out of the classroom but i heard him say '' hey'' (more like a whimper) , i stopped and looked at him then he got all nervous blushing acting crazy kept looking on the ground and then looking at my face, then got closer and wanted to utter some words but instead he gave me a quick peck on the lips and i punched him then left. i was so shocked/mad.'

now i keep thinking about what happened and whether to report him to school that he kissed me without a permission, but there is something else in my mind: you see this guy has a sad past/life, i know his story because he used to live in the same neighbor. his father killed himself, his mother is not that of a good mother and he tried to kill himself multiple times, he apparently has anxiety. he was never that well in school, he used to smoke and make troubles but he seems to have changed a lot and trying his best . his grades got better. i keep thinking what if he likes me and did that because he is suffering from anxiety and didnt know what to do? i saw from his reaction that he never meant to kiss me but whenever he tried to talk words couldnt get out of his mouth.

is it maybe that his body reacted that way because of him being too scared? or am i being too nice?

btw way we are both 15. END.

-

i met my fiance today, we were in a cafe having good time but then i told my fiance about what happened and he is acting weird:s-smilie:. i mean i can understand he doesnt like it but........

i thought he will listen (like always) and that he will be mature but he was so mad (unlike him) that he didnt even listen. he asked me the guys name but i refused to tell him. then he said ''are you trying to protect him?'' well yes actually a little bit seeing how mad he is even though i dont think he will do anything serious, maybe a bit bullying but that is also wrong.

he kept cussing the guy and i laughed because i really couldnt hold it then he got mad more and asked ''if i liked it (the kiss/peck)?'' :mad:anyways we are both mad at each other, well i am not mad anymore.

he only said i need to go home, he walked me home though but we didnt talk.

how to make him forget about it and talk to me? its been 2 hours, he didnt call me yet. isnt he being a bit immature? is he jealous? but there is no need to be jealous because i am his future wife, we are engaged. should i just wait until he calls ?

how to make him realize i like him only?:s-smilie: its weird that i miss him the day we had an argument.

oh and dont say ''i told you, you will not end up getting together or something'' lol :tongue: @Zombiethewolf
ahahaha I called it so hard.

1) You are both 15 right? That makes you two immature in one sense or another in my book.
2) You are being immature here, not him
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
oh btw i didnt report the guy because he apologized a lot to me, i really pity him, his past made a huge effect on him (Especially socially). so i forgave him and didnt tell anyone in school, also because he would have gotten into huge problems with the teachers.

he also confessed but i told him that i am engaged.
Reply 3
Original post by ZombieTheWolf

1) You are both 15 right? That makes you two immature in one sense or another in my book.

me?:confused:
Reply 4

my fiance is 16, i am 15 and that other guy is 15
Original post by Maha56
oh btw i didnt report the guy because he apologized a lot to me, i really pity him, his past made a huge effect on him (Especially socially). so i forgave him and didnt tell anyone in school, also because he would have gotten into huge problems with the teachers.

he also confessed but i told him that i am engaged.

I mean your bf is really hurt right now, imagine if he told you a girl kissed him. He needs time
Reply 7
I mean your bf is really hurt right now, imagine if he told you a girl kissed him. He needs time

i understand that but i have done nothing, he shouldnt be mad at me:frown:

any idea how to make him forget about all this or feel better?
Reply 8
i have heard that a lot from tsr members:biggrin:
Original post by Maha56
i understand that but i have done nothing, he shouldnt be mad at me:frown:

any idea how to make him forget about all this or feel better?

Don't make him forget, that makes things worse. It is like brushing a broken vase under the carpet instead of fixing it.

To make him feel better just apologise again, repeat that you didn't want this kiss and it was forced on you but the guy did not have bad intentions because he didn't know you were taken. Listen to his feelings.
Reply 10
Don't make him forget, that makes things worse. It is like brushing a broken vase under the carpet instead of fixing it.

To make him feel better just apologise again, repeat that you didn't want this kiss and it was forced on you but the guy did not have bad intentions because he didn't know you were taken. Listen to his feelings.

ok, i will do that. i will call him later to see if he wants to talk or will visit him tomorrow.

i like your example: ''It is like brushing a broken vase under the carpet instead of fixing it.'' it actually made me chuckle a bit, i pictured it.

thanks Zombie, 🤗
Reply 11
was it that simple? i think i overreacted :argh::getmecoat:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending