The Student Room Group

Enlarged clitoris

I am concerned i have too large of a clitoris. I was born intersex (simply meaning my hormones and chromosomes are not the same) anyway, i am starting to get random clitoral erections throughout the day. Because i am intersex i was a late bloomer on puberty and all that... by almost 5 years.
The doctors say it’s norma to be aroused but it’s is uncomfortable as i now can not wear a bathing suit or tight fitting clothes in the past few years as it is visible and i had a comment made about it one time by someone when i got aroused and didn’t know it.

i am afraid to have relations with a man because of my large clitoris that looks very similar to a mini penis.
I am also afraid my current boyfriend who has never seen me naked will dump me because he will think it’s gross.

He is aware of my situation but now i feel like he fantasizes about it and will make weird comments...

I have a great sex drive and need to relieve myself regularly... which my boyfriend is also aware and ok with because my testosterone levels are higher.

I am also starting to “feel things” for women. I can walk by an attractive women and all of a sudden it happens. I talk to my doctor and counselor about this and apparently because of the very high testosterone it’s normal to get turned on with just about anything ....

I need advice on this
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Troll alert
Original post by Vinny C
Troll alert

Why would it be a troll, if it is they have gone to great lengths to google as everything OP has said is scientifically accurate. Trans men and intersex people (i.e people with very very high testosterone levels and female genitalia) can have an altered downstairs that can be enlarged and can get errect

OP have moved your thread to Sexual health so hopefully you will get some actual helpful comments
Reply 3
Original post by CoolCavy
Why would it be a troll, if it is they have gone to great lengths to google as everything OP has said is scientifically accurate. Trans men and intersex people (i.e people with very very high testosterone levels and female genitalia) can have an altered downstairs that can be enlarged and can get errect

OP have moved your thread to Sexual health so hopefully you will get some actual helpful comments

Come on... clitoral erections?
Original post by Vinny C
Come on... clitoral erections?

I've already said that's scientifically accurate, it can be enlarged and get hard if you are intersex. From the NHS website:

"In many cases, the genitalia are between male and female from birth. For example, affected babies may have:

a very small penis or an enlarged clitoris (the sexual organ that helps women reach sexual climax)"
Original post by Vinny C
It can be.. it can be. Don't ****ing do it then! If I had an arm removed and replaced with a machete... oops.

... what
Reply 6
4405410, don’t worry so much about what he may think. If he isn’t attracted to you, large clitoris included, then he may not be the one. Trust me, you are beautiful!
Reply 7
Even if you are not intersex, clitoral erection is NORMAL if you are fortunate enough to get aroused. The clitoral tissue extends far inside the body, not visible, but it gets aroused and feels good. As for the size - it's as variable as men's penises, and we all know how sensitive they are about that!

Quick Reply

Latest