The Student Room Group

is this normal??

I've just been emailed by a uni i applied too saying I'm an "exceptional applicant" so they've offered me an unconditional offer and a part scholarship eventhough I didn't apply for a scholarship?? why did they do this and what does exceptional applicant mean? My predicted grades (AAB) are not that great too.
Original post by jhsoshowme
I've just been emailed by a uni i applied too saying I'm an "exceptional applicant" so they've offered me an unconditional offer and a part scholarship eventhough I didn't apply for a scholarship?? why did they do this and what does exceptional applicant mean? My predicted grades (AAB) are not that great too.

Email is not secure, and easy to fake. Wait until Track updates or check with them, by using public contact details - do not rely on. anything in the email.
Reply 2
my track shows the unconditional offer but not the scholarship part and I'm pretty sure the email is real as the same email previously sent me my reference number, login for applicant portal and application details.

Original post by RogerOxon
Email is not secure, and easy to fake. Wait until Track updates or check with them, by using public contact details - do not rely on. anything in the email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending