question for economics a level year 13 or further

Watch
xo416
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am in year 12 studying a level economics right now and I like macro but micro I'm f nding sooo boring it just seems to be graph after graph after graph after graph. Does it get any better?? As in, is there more variety?? Do you do anything which doesn't involve a graph??
username4104326
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
sorry to break it to you but not at a level graphs are key to understanding micro
pereira325
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I mean everyone seems to like macro but even at university to me it's quite boring.

You have to represent "whatever" on a graph. At university it's just representing different equations etc./changes on the graph.

I mean, I guess you can write an essay, but graphs would probably go into it too

Variety would just mean doing maths if that counts.
xo416
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks guys for the info. I think I will drop it next year because its just not for me
SaucyStiglitz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xo416)
Thanks guys for the info. I think I will drop it next year because its just not for me
For what its worth, I didn’t like micro at AS and loved macro, but thought micro at A2 was much better as became a bit more practical and interesting, depends on how you feel but A2 econ is definitely a lot better, albeit harder, than at AS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.52%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.96%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
6.09%
I need help with my personal statement (44)
38.26%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.09%

Watched Threads