The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Comparing and Contrasting - Postgraduate Creative Writing Masters

Hi there.

My name is Christopher and I am looking for information, feedback and hearsay on Creative Writing Masters.

I have recently graduated this year, with a degree in English Literature with Creative Writing from Bangor University, North Wales. I am hoping to do a Creative Writing Masters, so I can continue to hone and improve my skills, as a writer.

So far, my top choices for Universities for Creative Writing Masters are Lancaster University and Edge Hill University. I have been to Postgraduate open days at both universities and talked to staff at both, in regards to their modules and their teaching methodology, and to get a better sense of what their departments are like, by being there in person.

So far, both universities look promising. But I am still undecided of which one to go for. So I want to do a little more research, before I choose to apply.

So, I am posting this question to any creative writing students here, Undergrad and Postgrad, and any past or previous students who have done a creative writing masters, either at Lancaster or at Edge Hill.

So I can get an idea of what either of the courses, the staff and the departments are like, before I make a final decision. I hope that this is alright.

So if anyone could give me, any info, feedback or hearsay on these courses, I would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks.
Christopher
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest