Summerck
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have an attention span of around 20 mins and I can’t remember anything that I’m revising. Can someone help me find an affective way of revising?
I’m currently making cue cards, using Seneca, making notes etc
Nothing seems to work ::

AJRWILL
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I found that YouTube videos were quite useful. Type in what you want to revise and there’s videos on everything, you could even grab some snacks! For things like science geography and history you could pick a unit and write everything you remember in a mind map /spider diagram and then go on bbc bite size or use a revision guide and fill in what you didn’t write. Hope that helps!
Summerck
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by AJRWILL)
I found that YouTube videos were quite useful. Type in what you want to revise and there’s videos on everything, you could even grab some snacks! For things like science geography and history you could pick a unit and write everything you remember in a mind map /spider diagram and then go on bbc bite size or use a revision guide and fill in what you didn’t write. Hope that helps!
Thank you! I think that’ll help alot
Dr.Dreamer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Best revision method proven by scientist is reading/revising your preferred way and at the end doing a short test on what you’ve revised.
Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (44)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (95)
32.53%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.33%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (25)
8.56%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.82%
I think it's an unfair expectation (72)
24.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.03%

Watched Threads