Am i a really bad person?

Watch
JokesOnYoo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Theres some people at my current accommodation that i dont really want to be friends with.

They are not good looking, kinda ugly, terrible annoying voices, talk about uninteresting stuff, no personality, seem like downers and depressed.

Can not be bothered to make friends with these *********, am i a bad person?
Last edited by Lady*Stardust; 1 year ago
ihatespongebob
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JokesOnYoo)
Theres some people at my current accommodation that i dont really want to be friends with.

They are not good looking, kinda ugly, terrible annoying voices, talk about uninteresting stuff, no personality, seem like fkin downers and depressed.

Can not be bothered to make friends with these sht holes, am i a bad person?
What makes you think they even want to be friends with a miserable *** like yourself?
OxbridgeRejectTT
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

They are not good looking, kinda ugly, terrible annoying voices, talk about uninteresting stuff, no personality, seem like fkin downers and depressed.

Jokes on you
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you only make friends with attractive people?
JokesOnYoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ihatespongebob)
What makes you think they even want to be friends with a miserable sod like yourself?
I like intelligent people that talk about projects, im working on an AI project myself revolving around machine learning. When i hear **** like, such as uch is so goofy they said this to me, make my blood boil. Why talk about ****like this when you coud be talking about important things?
JokesOnYoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
Do you only make friends with attractive people?
Intelligent people
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Seems like they wouldn't want to be friends with you either. You seem so, very, shallow.
username3669264
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

no ur not a bad person, there are sometimes people u just dont want to be friends wth. just confused y u need the approval/opinion who will disaprove
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I like intelligent people that talk about projects, im working on an AI project myself revolving around machine learning. When i hear sht like, such as uch is so goofy they said this to me, make my blood boil. Why talk about sht like this when you coud be talking about important things?
So you like everything to revolve around you and your interests.
Does not a good friend make!
They’re better off without you
ZombieTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I like intelligent people that talk about projects, im working on an AI project myself revolving around machine learning. When i hear sht like, such as uch is so goofy they said this to me, make my blood boil. Why talk about sht like this when you coud be talking about important things?
You sound boring af, party pooper
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 1 year ago
JokesOnYoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
You sound boring af, party pooper
Just because i read books doesnt make me boring matey
ZombieTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just because i read books doesnt make me boring matey
boooooooring
JokesOnYoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
boooooooring
make me cry
ZombieTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
make me cry
sorry
JoshGKirby
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Give some specific examples of stuff they do.
Allie4
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
then why even mention looks in your original post? what the hell does it matter if they are ugly?
BenK64
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you dont want to be friends then dont be friends.. its not that deep. by the sounds of it they dont want to be friends with you either
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You sure you are all that intelligent? This post doesn’t flow very well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads