italypost
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Sono una studentessa italiana che sta facendo domanda per le università nel Regno Unito, frequento l'ultimo anno di liceo. Quando inserisco come qualificazione il diploma di esame di stato come "modules" che voti devo mettere? Quelli del quarto anno o quelli che mi aspetto di avere come ammissione?
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by italypost)
Sono una studentessa italiana che sta facendo domanda per le università nel Regno Unito, frequento l'ultimo anno di liceo. Quando inserisco come qualificazione il diploma di esame di stato come "modules" che voti devo mettere? Quelli del quarto anno o quelli che mi aspetto di avere come ammissione?
Ciao, can you post in English please. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
italypost
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Doonesbury)
Ciao, can you post in English please. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course, thanks. I'm an italian student applying for the universities in UK. I'm currently attending my last year in high school. How do I fill the education section? While inserting "Diploma di Esame di Stato" as a qualification, do I have to put as modules all of the subjects that I am studying? And what grades do I have to insert? The ones of my 4th year or the expected ones?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads