The Student Room Group

First sun bed

So I'm going for my first sun bed, they scan your skin to see what's right for you but I've never been before so any tips
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm going for my first sun bed, they scan your skin to see what's right for you but I've never been before so any tips

Dont go unless you want skin cancer
I think you’d have to have a screw loose to even consider it nowadays. Do you want premature wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer? They should be banned.
Reply 3
These are modified beds I've done some research into them an they arent as harmful as the previous older beds
Reply 4
Bad idea, just stay away from them.
Reply 5
Please don't give yourself skin cancer.
Reply 6
So I know the pros an cons yea just wanted to know if it's like going for a spray tan where you get all nice an shaved okay thanks for unwanted options I'm looking advice for going to get a sunbed thank you
Original post by Cerwin1
These are modified beds I've done some research into them an they arent as harmful as the previous older beds

Not as harmful, but still harmful. I can’t believe people still even consider them. Do you want a wrinkly turkey neck? Stop putting vanity before your health
Good but must apply UV protection lotion before taking sun bath...
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

I would not advise you it is dangerous for the skin

Quick Reply

Latest