The Student Room Group

fed up of women who want nice girls but choose an idiot instead

there was this girl who i got friendly with I was nice to her and paid her complinments but she got with this guy who is horrible what is worse couple days before she said how much she hated him and said he was arrogant I really thought I had a chance she even suggested hanging out but then she went with him, here is the thing she then broke up came to me and said he was such a **** to her but then few days later she goes back to him, im so ******* done with women.
Reply 1
as a girl, the only reason she'd choose a prick would be to show off in someway. Right now i'm guessing he relationships are more for show rather than actual love. Personally, I think she's a bit stupid for giving up the nice guys because theres not many.
Reply 2
Should have done her when she came to you
Reply 3
Original post by lonely lad
there was this girl who i got friendly with I was nice to her and paid her complinments but she got with this guy who is horrible what is worse couple days before she said how much she hated him and said he was arrogant I really thought I had a chance she even suggested hanging out but then she went with him, here is the thing she then broke up came to me and said he was such a d*** to her but then few days later she goes back to him, im so f***ing done with women.

Lmao. 'I was nice to her so she owes me, she should sleep with meee'! Nope. Get over yourself. Arrogant guys are often confident guys. Confident guys are often attractive guys.
Reply 4
Found the incel.
Someone messed up with the title.
This is a post for r/niceguys . I don't think you realise that being nice to someone doesn't mean that you're entitled to get with them, it's just common decency.
welcome to Incelworld™

you need to unleash your inner Chad if you want to get some hot Stacy™ action my man.
Yeah, **** women!

Not literally ofc.
Original post by lonely lad
there was this girl who i got friendly with I was nice to her and paid her complinments but she got with this guy who is horrible what is worse couple days before she said how much she hated him and said he was arrogant I really thought I had a chance she even suggested hanging out but then she went with him, here is the thing she then broke up came to me and said he was such a d*** to her but then few days later she goes back to him, im so f***ing done with women.

Word of advice, being nice to a girl does not automatically give you the right to be with her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending