The Student Room Group

places round london with certain vibe

i go to bristol uni and recently moved from north london to south london back home... anyone know any spots in london to go to where there are nights out/vibes like bristol?? specifically i mean the rave DNB scene, reggae and dub, jungle etc type stuff (preferably in south but in general any where within london and surrounding areas) e.g. lewisham fox is a good place for dub/jungle acts but id like to find more places with a good crowd and these types of vibes
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i go to bristol uni and recently moved from north london to south london back home... anyone know any spots in london to go to where there are nights out/vibes like bristol?? specifically i mean the rave DNB scene, reggae and dub, jungle etc type stuff (preferably in south but in general any where within london and surrounding areas) e.g. lewisham fox is a good place for dub/jungle acts but id like to find more places with a good crowd and these types of vibes

bump
Urm check out fire and light box, fabric, print works, studio 338! Always mad nights out 🤯😈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending