The Student Room Group

EPQ

I am going to do an EPQ on organizing and efficiency and how they effect people mentally, I have to find published work on this topic but I cannot find anything. does anyone know of a good site, or of any papers related to this topic that i could use?
Go to the library and have a look, I found loads for my EPQ there! Also, try listing keywords around your topic and using Google scholar to look specifically for articles on those keywords. It is quite a niche topic though, so there may be very little.
Reply 2
thank you so much,
also do you know if we are allowed to use things like blogs as well as published research?
Original post by Anna_1_2
thank you so much,
also do you know if we are allowed to use things like blogs as well as published research?

Yes, but you have to be careful how you use them- you need to acknowledge that a blog represents a personal opinion rather than necessarily true or backed up fact, and probably also find other sources that back up the point of views. E.g. I'm doing mine on language, so I'm using blogs to find opinions on specific word meanings and such, but not for supportive fact. Talk to your support teacher, thought-provoking they will know better than me, although my teacher said it was fine.
Reply 4
it's for Christmas work and I didn't want to bother my teacher but when I get back I will ask
thank you again for your help
Original post by Anna_1_2
it's for Christmas work and I didn't want to bother my teacher but when I get back I will ask
thank you again for your help

yeah, I feel your pain! I wanted to finish my reading by Christmas but that's now looking a little unlikely. Merry Christmas!

Quick Reply

Latest