The Student Room Group

Alone on New Years Eve

My boyfriend hasn’t asked me to spend NYE with him and all my friends are out of London. Feeling pretty alone and would love something to do. Any suggestions for a loner on NYE?
Reply 1
you still have family
Reply 2
They’re all pretty far out of London so can’t see them either.
Watch the fireworks alone :wink:
Well what's your scene? What would you like to do?
Reply 5
Original post by jackwinch
Well what's your scene? What would you like to do?

Anything, really. A fun party, nice pub, a cool bar, just don’t want to spend it alone!
Reply 6
Come meet me under the bridge, we'll have a lone nye party together
Reply 7
Original post by bzzzzzt
Come meet me under the bridge, we'll have a lone nye party together

Which bridge would that be?
Reply 8
Original post by IIz2424

pm me
Original post by IIz2424

lol
Original post by IIz2424
My boyfriend hasn’t asked me to spend NYE with him and all my friends are out of London. Feeling pretty alone and would love something to do. Any suggestions for a loner on NYE?

Couldn’t you ask your boyfriend? It would be a little unusual if he didn’t want to spend NYE with you
I’m by myself as well lol do you want to part? I’m a girl lol but I don’t have registration here
He might not have asked you, but have you asked him to spend it with you? He might either think you're busy, or that you're not bothered about it, because lots of people aren't.

New year doesn't mean a huge amount to me, but if I still have no plans by this time tomorrow I will be picking some of my favourite films and ordering some nice food, and making a bit of a deal of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending