Family Watch

sanjanamishra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I've been really missing my grandma lately she passed away almost 5-6 years ago....never thought i would cry this much for her.
Antibiotics
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sanjanamishra)
I've been really missing my grandma lately she passed away almost 5-6 years ago....never thought i would cry this much for her.
I’m really sorry to hear, and hope that you manage to find some solace in your memories with her this Christmas. If you need a shoulder to cry on always feel free to PM me
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sorry to hear what you're going through. They say that time heals - which it does to an extent - but then this time of year still feels very very tough when you've lost someone. I don't know your family situation, but are there people who you can talk to about your grandma? Talking about happy memories might help, and as silly as it sounds, she would want you to be happy - so take those happy memories and smile .
sanjanamishra
Rep:
?
(Original post by Antibiotics)I’m really sorry to hear, and hope that you manage to find some solace in your memories with her this Christmas. If you need a shoulder to cry on always feel free to PM me

thank you so much that's really nice of you
sanjanamishra
Rep:
?
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Sorry to hear what you're going through. They say that time heals - which it does to an extent - but then this time of year still feels very very tough when you've lost someone. I don't know your family situation, but are there people who you can talk to about your grandma? Talking about happy memories might help, and as silly as it sounds, she would want you to be happy - so take those happy memories and smile .
i try my very best to think about the positive memories it's just her not being here hits me and i hate that feeling not being able to tell someone how you feel...that's it....thank you anyways...it's really sweet of you
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I know it's hard, but things will be okay. I'm sure she'd be very proud of you rn
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.89%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.44%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (94)
17.84%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (77)
14.61%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.25%
How can I be the best version of myself? (158)
29.98%

Watched Threads