olga227
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello there!
I'm currently studying Journalism in EU. I am now thinking about applying for masters in Marketing in the UK.

I set my heart on MA Advertising and Marketing course at Uni of Leeds, however I see that the course is based on the creative aspect of marketing, mostly Advertising and Public Relations. I already have basic knowledge in these fields so I am also considering Msc Marketing at Uni of Birmingham as it is more strategic I think.

Does anyone know something about marketing courses and can suggest anything? I do not limit myself only to these two unis, so all the opinions are welcome. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by olga227)
Hello there!
I'm currently studying Journalism in EU. I am now thinking about applying for masters in Marketing in the UK.

I set my heart on MA Advertising and Marketing course at Uni of Leeds, however I see that the course is based on the creative aspect of marketing, mostly Advertising and Public Relations. I already have basic knowledge in these fields so I am also considering Msc Marketing at Uni of Birmingham as it is more strategic I think.

Does anyone know something about marketing courses and can suggest anything? I do not limit myself only to these two unis, so all the opinions are welcome. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi olga227,

I hope your studies are going well. I am a current undergraduate student studying Marketing Management here at Lancaster University in the UK. If you are not already aware, we are set in 560 acres of beautiful parkland and situated in the North West with fantastic transport links to major cities including Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds and London.

I am absolutely loving studying marketing at such as reputable University and although I am an undergraduate I am aware that our fantastic Marketing department offers two masters so please find details here: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/our...eting/masters/.

If you are interested in finding out more information on Lancaster University and what it is like to study here then please message me on here where I can also put you in contact with a current student on our marketing Masters courses to give you a deeper insight.

Have a great day.

Rebecca

LUMS Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (94)
49.74%
No (95)
50.26%

Watched Threads