I think I’m pregnant at 14

Watch this thread
Kimmmmmmm
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My breasts are tender, I’ve been having a few stomach cramps and I’ve been going to the toilet a little more than normal I also haven’t been hungry and haven’t really eaten this may be from stressing the pregnancy. I’m 14 and my period is due in one week
Last edited by Kimmmmmmm; 3 years ago
username3044948
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Merry Christmas!
username3044948
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Maybe take a pregnancy test tomorrow when all the shops are open
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kimmmmmmm)
My breasts are tender, I’ve been having a few stomach cramps and I’ve been going to the toilet a little more than normal I also haven’t been hungry and haven’t really eaten this may be from stressing the pregnancy. I’m 14 and my period is due in two weeks
You’ve just done a duplicate thread, pages long. You have had advice there about what you should do. It seems you are trolling and looking for attention. If you don’t know how to conduct yourself in a relationship at 14, you shouldn’t be in a relationship and you shouldn’t be having sex at 14 either. You should have paid more attention to sex Ed at school.
SpaceGlasgow
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hun I've told you several times and have given you several long and detailed answers, you are not pregnant. You said you never even had sex. The likelihood of you being pregnant from pre ejaculate that never even entered your body, is almost 0. In fact, just 0.

Like I said in your other thread, these symptoms are either imagined or are a sign of ovulation. If your period is 2 weeks away then you wouldn't even have symptoms by now, so you are most likely ovulating round about now anyway. You are not pregnant hun, relax, and have a nice Christmas day.

Edit - In your other thread, you said that your period was 2 weeks away. If this just happened and your period is somehow a week away, then its PMS. You also cannot get pregnant after ovulation. Even if it didn't just happen, you are not pregnant. This is not how people get pregnant. Your symptoms are either Ovulation related if going by your previous statement, or PMS related if going by your current statement.
Last edited by SpaceGlasgow; 3 years ago
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
That’s the trouble with threads like these. They encourage the dregs of TSR. especially those that see themselves as future medics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (8)
19.51%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
7.32%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
12.2%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (10)
24.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
26.83%

Watched Threads