StudyCare Plus??? Watch

Moody mk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I want to apply for the foundation year at royal Holloway university of London and in one of the sections I was asked if I need a "StudyCare Plus insurance" and that it is compulsory.

I'm an international student and I was awarded a fully funded scholarship with the medical insurance covered, do I still need the StudyCare Plus?
Thanks ^^
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Moody mk)
Hello, I want to apply for the foundation year at royal Holloway university of London and in one of the sections I was asked if I need a "StudyCare Plus insurance" and that it is compulsory.

I'm an international student and I was awarded a fully funded scholarship with the medical insurance covered, do I still need the StudyCare Plus?
Thanks ^^
Hi Moody mk,

The International Foundation Year is run by Study Group, but you can submit your question to them here and they would be more than happy to confirm this for you.

Susana
Moody mk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
Hi Moody mk,

The International Foundation Year is run by Study Group, but you can submit your question to them here and they would be more than happy to confirm this for you.

Susana
Hi Susana! Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your response. Will contact them soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1525)
79.26%
Leave (399)
20.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed