Mixed feelings..

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
okay so there's this guy who I was good friends with, we were pretty close and I'm sure I didn't have feelings for him. Anyway, his friends started spreading rumors that I really like him, and my friend heard his friend telling him "don't worry man, she likes you" and idk why he said "don't worry"?? he doesn't know i know anything so he tried talking to me twice like nothing happened, and i kinda avoided him because it was awkward between us and i didn't want him to get the wrong idea. well though ive started thinking a lot about him and I miss talking to him.. and tbh i wouldn't mind dating him.. because i think he's a great person and we are like minded and get along well. plus i also get quite nervous around him nowadays.. maybe i've started seeing him differently??
do you think i might like him? and what do i do..?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay so there's this guy who I was good friends with, we were pretty close and I'm sure I didn't have feelings for him. Anyway, his friends started spreading rumors that I really like him, and my friend heard his friend telling him "don't worry man, she likes you" and idk why he said "don't worry"?? he doesn't know i know anything so he tried talking to me twice like nothing happened, and i kinda avoided him because it was awkward between us and i didn't want him to get the wrong idea. well though ive started thinking a lot about him and I miss talking to him.. and tbh i wouldn't mind dating him.. because i think he's a great person and we are like minded and get along well. plus i also get quite nervous around him nowadays.. maybe i've started seeing him differently??
Only you know if you like him or not.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
If you liked him, then you would know you liked him. I'm not even sure that he likes you since there is no true indicator that he likes you apart from "his friends" who are probably having a laugh.

I'd honestly just ask him, probably on social media or something, it makes less awkward. But yeah, I don't think you really like him. Like the other guy said: "Only you know if you like him or not".
Anonymous #1
If you liked him, then you would know you liked him. I'm not even sure that he likes you since there is no true indicator that he likes you apart from "his friends" who are probably having a laugh.

I'd honestly just ask him, probably on social media or something, it makes less awkward. But yeah, I don't think you really like him. Like the other guy said: "Only you know if you like him or not".
Thank you
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
You are confused. If you are interested then talk to him or eveb ask him on a date. If you arent, then just get on with life. Nothing to lose really. teenagers get lots of these feelings.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
You are confused. If you are interested then talk to him or eveb ask him on a date. If you arent, then just get on with life. Nothing to lose really. teenagers get lots of these feelings.
thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (279)
33.98%
No (542)
66.02%

Watched Threads