The Student Room Group

Would you recommend PrettyLittleThing?

I just got some money for Christmas and there’s a few items I’d like to get on plt- just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them, positive or negative? I’d really like it to come soon so I’m getting next day delivery, does anyone have an experiences with their shipping as well?

Thank you!
they’re shipping is always good when i’ve ordered from them. the items reflect the price (idk about the premium stuff) but they’re better quality than primark and they have some rlly cute stuff!! all tho i’ve heard cases of people getting stuff that’s nothing like the pic so watch out for that x
Reply 2
Original post by claudialeam
they’re shipping is always good when i’ve ordered from them. the items reflect the price (idk about the premium stuff) but they’re better quality than primark and they have some rlly cute stuff!! all tho i’ve heard cases of people getting stuff that’s nothing like the pic so watch out for that x

Thank you so much, that’s great to know! x
Delivery can be hit and miss - when I searched for them on Twitter in the summer there were a lot of complaints of people waiting weeks for their order to arrived. Returns can take a long time too.
they have really nice designs
Its a marketing scam website that uses 40/50% discounts to lower unrealistic prices of clothing to their actual worth in quality. If you want it, go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending