Larison
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello All and merry Christmas!

Yesterday, 25th December, there was supposed to be made the first automatic direct debit from my bank account as per the schedule given by the SLC for repaying my student loan.

Having checked my bank account in the morning today, I noticed that no money have been debited from my bank account thus far.

The bank details that I have provided are correct and there are enough funds in my account for the amount to be debited.

My question is whether the transaction will take place after the holidays or it should have been already reflected in my account?

Regards,
Lary
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Larison)

Yesterday, 25th December, there was supposed to be made the first automatic direct debit from my bank account as per the schedule given by the SLC for repaying my student loan.

Having checked my bank account in the morning today, I noticed that no money have been debited from my bank account thus far.

The bank details that I have provided are correct and there are enough funds in my account for the amount to be debited.

My question is whether the transaction will take place after the holidays or it should have been already reflected in my account?

Regards,
Lary
It should be taken on the next banking day after the holidays. No transactions will show on your account on bank holidays as the banks are closed.
Larison
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
It should be taken on the next banking day after the holidays. No transactions will show on your account on bank holidays as the banks are closed.
Thanks for the clarificaqtion.
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Regards,
Lary
Hi Larison,

Has this resolved itself yet?

Regards,
Nihad
Larison
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Nihad)
Hi Larison,

Has this resolved itself yet?

Regards,
Nihad
Hi Nihad, all is fine now. I checked and it is resolved. Thanks!
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Nihad, all is fine now. I checked and it is resolved. Thanks!
Hello,

Perfect, if you need any further help please let us know.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (291)
55.96%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.04%

Watched Threads