The Student Room Group

Italy or romania?

Hello, I'm a senior student preparing myself for university.
I'm planning for studying medicine.
But in our country the tuition fees are so high and kinda unaffordable.
So I'm thinking of Europe.
I'm thinking of carol davila medical school in romania and Milan international university I'm Italy. Which one is better?
Hey Ahmad ! Let me guess, you're Lebanese, aren't you? I live in Beirut :wink:
I honestly think medicine in Italy would be better, but it's just a guess from what I hear.
Ma fik trou7 3a France?
Hey Ahmad,
I'm thinking of medicine in Romania right now. Two choices of mine are Craiova and Carol Davila in Bucharest. Anyone studying in the latter?
Reply 3
Original post by FatWalrice99
Hey Ahmad,
I'm thinking of medicine in Romania right now. Two choices of mine are Craiova and Carol Davila in Bucharest. Anyone studying in the latter?

I suggest you Carol Davila by far.
Original post by WiSi
I suggest you Carol Davila by far.

Yeah? I am also applying to Carol Davila yeah.
Are you a medical student there yourself or?
Reply 5
Original post by FatWalrice99
Yeah? I am also applying to Carol Davila yeah.
Are you a medical student there yourself or?

I'm not a medical student there, but I've been there and I know people that study there.
The reason why I suggest Carol Davila to you is that is the most important university of medicine in Romania, even if is not advances from a technological point of view like most important university in the world, it is the most important of the country.
Generally best students of Romania goes there.

Another thing you have to consider is the city, Bucharest.
I'm not saying that Craiova is bad, but in Bucharest you will find lots of opportunities and things to do, and most important doctors of the country works there.
The city is big so you can get lost if you do not have someone that help you, but if you will socialize with people they will be sustain you.

If you do not get accepted at Carol Davila another option can be Cluj.
Reply 6
Original post by WiSi
I'm not a medical student there, but I've been there and I know people that study there.
The reason why I suggest Carol Davila to you is that is the most important university of medicine in Romania, even if is not advances from a technological point of view like most important university in the world, it is the most important of the country.
Generally best students of Romania goes there.

Another thing you have to consider is the city, Bucharest.
I'm not saying that Craiova is bad, but in Bucharest you will find lots of opportunities and things to do, and most important doctors of the country works there.
The city is big so you can get lost if you do not have someone that help you, but if you will socialize with people they will be sustain you.

If you do not get accepted at Carol Davila another option can be Cluj.

hello i need a little help with the visa processing as i am going to carol davila university in bucharest. its ea month now and my visa still hasnt come and classes begin on the 16th. what do i do

Quick Reply

Latest