The Student Room Group

Radiography

Does anyone now if you can do diagnostic radiography whilst pregnant
Original post by Mahoro
Does anyone now if you can do diagnostic radiography whilst pregnant

You can, but would need to take a leave of absence for maternity. Depending where this falls in the course, you may need to repeat a year. Generally it's not something that is recommended as interruption to your studies can cause a lot of stress. If you are desperate to become pregnant during this time then it would be more sensible to take a planned year out. You also need to consider the financial implications of this and childcare once you return to university.
Reply 2
Thank you, I have been offered a place on the master course 4 two years at teeside,starting this January 2019, but I just found out that am pregnant, I will have loads of help once the baby is here, and I really don’t want to miss out on a whole year, so I was wondering if it’s possible that I go ahead with uni and then like you said take some time off and go back and finish.(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
Original post by Mahoro
Thank you, I have been offered a place on the master course 4 two years at teeside,starting this January 2019, but I just found out that am pregnant, I will have loads of help once the baby is here, and I really don’t want to miss out on a whole year, so I was wondering if it’s possible that I go ahead with uni and then like you said take some time off and go back and finish.(Original post by Charlotte's Web)

Hello there

Please give us a call on 01642 384110 and we'll go through everything with you :smile:

(Congratulations on your course offer)!

Quick Reply

Latest