The Student Room Group

Why am I so obsessed with my cats

Like I can’t live without them and I talk about them constantly and people find me weird for doing so?
Original post by lollipop102
Like I can’t live without them and I talk about them constantly and people find me weird for doing so?

thats not weird at all, i know so many people that love their cats too
Reply 2
You're lucky, I wish I had a pet to obsess over.
You are desperate for love.

But, you fear relationships with others so you replace them with a cat.
Original post by GandalfWhite
You are desperate for love.

Aren't we all
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Same. I love cats and can't stop talking about them.
Reply 6
If only they had TSR accounts

Oh wait...
You'll love this video. So sweet!
I do this side job where I look after cats. I guess you can call it cat sitting. I'll tell you I've always been fond of cats. I have been found to have one way lengthy conversations with animals. But there is some lets just say enthusiastic people out there that treat them like they're actual human children. I've been in a house where literally everything is cat related, I'm like do humans even live here? if they do where? I've been in a house where the owner treats the cats like a prince, tending to every single need. EVERY. even the unnecesary ones, that only apply to the humans. Each to thier own though.

I got to say with animals you know where you stand. They don't like you they don't like you. They are hungry, they are hungry, there is no deeper meaning to thier behaviour.

But I've also learnt that people who really look after thier pets have the kindest of hearts. If you get to know them, you will appreciate this.

So I don't mind listening to someone talk about cats or any other animal. It's much more intersting than human drama.

Quick Reply

Latest