The Student Room Group

The thought of eating food had got me to feel sick after a night of constant vomiting

It all started about a night ago when I ate too much, mostly crappy food as well. Throughout the night, I was feeling extremely nauseous and was sat in the bathroom waiting for myself to throw up. It happened, and I immediately felt better. However, when I went back to bed and lay down, I began to feel sick yet again. I sipped at some water desperately, praying that the nausea would go away, but it didn’t, and I ended up running back to the toilet to throw up whatever was left in my stomach. Feeling okay again, I went back to bed, just sipping at my water. I lay down, and the nausea started once again. I got a few minutes of sleep, but woke up to sprint to the toilet and throw up EVEN MORE. Bear in mind, I hadn’t had anything to eat for HOURS since throwing up the first time; it had to have been nearly an hour between finishing pigging out on crisps and vomiting the first time. The cycle repeated over and over again, and by the morning, I had thrown up everything I put into my body SEVEN times. I was throwing up bile by the end and had to be sat over the toilet just dry heaving for at least ten minutes this morning after I woke up. I’m extremely dehydrated but can’t drink so much water seeing as I’m still basically heaving in my bed. The thought of eating anything today disgusts me and makes me feel even more sick than I already do. This is the case for everything apart from certain fruits and, for some reason, strawberry milk, which I haven’t had in donkey’s years. My mum has told me not to eat anything today and just drink what I have, but I don’t think the water and flat lemonade I’ve got are cutting it. I’m craving fruit at the minute but I’m terrified I’m going to throw everything up that I eat again. Does anyone know what’s wrong with me?
You can live without food for like a month.

If you don't feal hungry dont eat. If you do feal like you want to eait, just eat a small amounjt and see if it makes you sick.

Quick Reply

Latest