The Student Room Group

Proof of residency

Hello, I just wanted to ask if sfe will return the documents regarding the proof of residency I had to send them?
Original post by jac000b
Hello, I just wanted to ask if sfe will return the documents regarding the proof of residency I had to send them?

Hi there,

We return all original documents, but we safely dispose of photocopies. These are currently expected to be returned after 14 working days at the moment. IDs are prioritised so these go in the queue first and get sent back the earliest then the rest follows.

Pre-paid envelopes should not be included as we do not use these, but we will return the envelope unused to the sender.

We don't return:

Receipts, Photocopies, Certified Copies, "To whom it may concern" correspondence, SLC addressed correspondence, Tax Returns, E-P60, Duplicate Bank Statements, Study Aid, Needs Assessments, CYPRUS Birth Certificates, tax calculations.

Best wishes,
Nihad
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Nihad
Hi there,

We return all original documents, but we safely dispose of photocopies. These are currently expected to be returned after 14 working days at the moment. IDs are prioritised so these go in the queue first and get sent back the earliest then the rest follows.

Pre-paid envelopes should not be included as we do not use these, but we will return the envelope unused to the sender.

We don't return:

Receipts, Photocopies, Certified Copies, "To whom it may concern" correspondence, SLC addressed correspondence, Tax Returns, E-P60, Duplicate Bank Statements, Study Aid, Needs Assessments, CYPRUS Birth Certificates, tax calculations.

Best wishes,
Nihad

Thank You for answering, I was only concerned about the national insurance document but it should be returned right?
Original post by jac000b
Thank You for answering, I was only concerned about the national insurance document but it should be returned right?

Hello,

If the National Insurance Letter is an original, it will be returned. If required we can complete an evidence retrieval.

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending