The Student Room Group

Accomodation Available

Hey guys! I’m looking for a replacement tenant from January/February 2016 onwards!It’s a private student accommodation located at Finsbury Park. The apartment is fully furnished to an exceptionally high standard with fully fitted kitchens and tiled, modern en-suite bathroom. Facilities include:• Fully fitted, modern kitchen• Modern, clean bathroom• Free high-speed Wi-Fi in common areas and room (throughout the building)• Gas central heating throughout• On-site maintenance• Fully staffed 24/7• Safe and secure location• CCTV throughout• Key fob entry secure door entry system• 2 Common rooms• Pool table
Original post by yolo2431
Hey guys! I’m looking for a replacement tenant from January/February 2016 onwards!It’s a private student accommodation located at Finsbury Park. The apartment is fully furnished to an exceptionally high standard with fully fitted kitchens and tiled, modern en-suite bathroom. Facilities include:• Fully fitted, modern kitchen• Modern, clean bathroom• Free high-speed Wi-Fi in common areas and room (throughout the building)• Gas central heating throughout• On-site maintenance• Fully staffed 24/7• Safe and secure location• CCTV throughout• Key fob entry secure door entry system• 2 Common rooms• Pool table

Moved to Student accommodation
Reply 2
Original post by yolo2431

From 2016? O.o

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" sub-forum for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending