The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Equivalency tests edge hill university

Has any body taken or about to go to the revision classes for maths and science equivalency tests at edge hill university?
I’m doing maths and science 6-9pm Tuesday Wednesday come January and I’m feeling abit nervous.
Thanks
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

Hi just wondering if this was hard I’m about to sit my maths level 2 equivalency test at edge hill? So nervous for it! X
Sitting test in Feb
Reply 5
How did test go? Would you recommend? I’m looking into doing them and studying at home before instead of going to classes.
Reply 6
Original post by Steph01234
Hi just wondering if this was hard I’m about to sit my maths level 2 equivalency test at edge hill? So nervous for it! X

Hi, how did your test go? Would you recommend them? Thanks
Original post by S_h_e_l
How did test go? Would you recommend? I’m looking into doing them and studying at home before instead of going to classes.

It wasn’t too bad considering I am a Scottish student doing an English exam paper.. lol... I passed it anyway (got better result than my own school exams, so pleased with myself).

I’d recommend it!
Reply 8
Did anyone took English equivalence test recently? Could you tell me names of poems from your exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending