This discussion is closed.
Anon121314
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My boss is very nice to me he buys me gifts and gives me cigarettes and offers me alcohol, he asks me personal questions about my sexual life. The other day he felt my chest than he felt my thigh today he felt my chest again can someone help me and tell me what to do ???
Last edited by Anon121314; 2 years ago
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anon121314)
My boss is very nice to me he buys me gifts and gives me **** and offers me alcohol, he asks me personal questions about my sexual life. The other day he felt my chest than he felt my thigh today he felt my chest again can someone help me and tell me what to do ???
......and then you woke up...
icewarrior78
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is there a HR where you work?
ocpaul20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How can we tell you what to do if we dont know what you want and what you will do to get it. Some people exploit the situation to get ahead, others dont like it at all. The point is, that this kind of thing starts because you let it and now you have to decide how you want it to continue. You're a big girl now, so man-up and put your foot down or drive faster whichever you really want.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you want him to do this?

If not, do a Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on him. Secretly record his sexual harassment and then raise a grievance in your company, followed by an Employment Tribunal if you don't get a satisfactory response via the grievance procedure.

A mutually consensual work romance is fine.
Sexual harassment is not fine and should not be tolerated. Instant dismissal followed by a reference including the harassment behaviour is fitting for anyone doing sexual harassment at work.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (36)
5.65%
Uncertainty around my education (74)
11.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (71)
11.15%
Lack of purpose or motivation (81)
12.72%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (37)
5.81%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (36)
5.65%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (67)
10.52%
Financial worries (41)
6.44%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (26)
4.08%
Exposure to negative news/social media (37)
5.81%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (18)
2.83%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (62)
9.73%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (51)
8.01%

Watched Threads