The Student Room Group

Why are guys so hard to read/understand?

He acts one way when we are alone and another way in front of others..

How can you tell if a guy likes you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by PhilDanthropist

Talk. To. Him.
Original post by 8472
Talk. To. Him.

what.do.i.say.

it's not as easy as that
what.do.i.say.

it's not as easy as that

Instead of you both playing games, talk to each other and ask him if he actually likes you, not rocket science.
Original post by Rock Fan
Instead of you both playing games, talk to each other and ask him if he actually likes you, not rocket science.

im quite shy tho :frown:

If you don't say anything then it is unlikely anything will happen.
If you don't say anything then it is unlikely anything will happen.

yeh but how do i subtly bring it up i cant be like why do u ignore me in front of others
yeh but how do i subtly bring it up i cant be like why do u ignore me in front of others

No subtlety involved. You be straight forward and honest. Relationships need to have communication because without it ya’ll are just wasting each other’s time messing around. Even though you are shy you may have to be a little bit braver and ask him.

It’s better you know the truth now rather than let yourself be dragged around for a while. Ask him exactly what you’ve asked TSR.”why do do you act different when we’re alone and when we’re with others.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Pseudo Intellect
No subtlety involved. You be straight forward and honest. Relationships need to have communication because without it ya’ll are just wasting each other’s time messing around. Even though you are shy you may have to be a little bit braver and ask him.

It’s better you know the truth now rather than let yourself be dragged around for a while. Ask him exactly what you’ve asked TSR.”why do do you act different when we’re alone and when we’re with others.

good idea... thank you!!

I am of the opinion that men live on a different planet to women and that's why we don't understand their behaviour.
Original post by Constantine2019
I am of the opinion that men live on a different planet to women and that's why we don't understand their behaviour.

And like we can understand some females.....
Original post by Constantine2019

agreed!
ahaah i thought it is easier to read a girl.. for me at least i make it unintentionally obvious but if u liked a girl if thats ur thing then how do u act
i thought it is easier to read a girl..

hahaahahhaha
And like we can understand some females.....

As a bisexual, I agree women can also be equally confusing.
Reply 15
i don't think the question should be 'does he like you', but 'how do you want to be treated' and 'what kind of relationship do you want to be in'.

who cares if he likes you but treats you badly in front of his friends. jmho :colondollar:

Girls tend to be more reluctant to honestly answer straight questions I find. If you just straight up ask a guy something, I think they're more likely to give you an honest answer.

Don't forget though, he might be acting different because HE is quite shy. Not all guys are confident macho womanisers, and it's nice to hear something like that from a girl, since it's not a common thing for them to ask the questions. It shows bravery, courage, and that you actually like him enough to just ask.
What if he’s using you? Girl be careful!
Original post by Ecdysiastt
Girls tend to be more reluctant to honestly answer straight questions I find. If you just straight up ask a guy something, I think they're more likely to give you an honest answer.

Don't forget though, he might be acting different because HE is quite shy. Not all guys are confident macho womanisers, and it's nice to hear something like that from a girl, since it's not a common thing for them to ask the questions. It shows bravery, courage, and that you actually like him enough to just ask.

he is quite a confident guy tho
Original post by Anonymous
What if he’s using you? Girl be careful!

wdym using me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending