The Student Room Group
Applied in 2015 around early November, heard from Loughborough within a day, York, Birmingham and Southampton within a week and then Warwick was about month, might have been a couple. But if this question is because you’re concerned about having not heard, timelines will completely vary by application, will likely be slower over Christmas, and many universities may not reply until after the 15th January. Try your best to put it out of your mind :smile:
Original post by BlueEyedGirl_
Applied in 2015 around early November, heard from Loughborough within a day, York, Birmingham and Southampton within a week and then Warwick was about month, might have been a couple. But if this question is because you’re concerned about having not heard, timelines will completely vary by application, will likely be slower over Christmas, and many universities may not reply until after the 15th January. Try your best to put it out of your mind :smile:

Thanks!, I'm from the UK but I am a resident of Canada so I've waiting to hear from many schools in the UK and in Canada and applying as an international student has been interesting, thanks for the encouragement!
Reply 3
Original post by Charlotte556
How long did it take previous and current applicants to receive offers from their chosen universities?

See this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5580052
[2019] Official Fastest and Slowest Offer Senders

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much!
Reply 5
is there a freshers group on insta? dont use fb:s-smilie:
Reply 6
Nice Thread
Universities have until April to make a decision about your application.
There is no preset timetable. Trying to second-guess all of this will drive you nuts.
All you can do is wait, however frustrating that feels.

Latest