Accommodation Watch

Lees18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi
I am starting at LJM in September on football ans science course and when accommodation opens in Feb I want to organise but struggling to decide on what's best. Any info on best accommodation for this course please it's based in Tom Riley building. Thanks
Breeee
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lees18)
Hi
I am starting at LJM in September on football ans science course and when accommodation opens in Feb I want to organise but struggling to decide on what's best. Any info on best accommodation for this course please it's based in Tom Riley building. Thanks
Hi there,

What are you looking for? An ensuite? a double bed? a gym? Do you have a budget? What else do you want your halls to have?

Let me know and I can make a suggestion for you
lou7777
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Caro City point is really good! its just a 10 minute walk to the Tom Reily building and really close to the city centre. I'm not sure what sort of room your looking for? but they're all en-suites in flats of 3-7, with a shared kitchen and lounge. It costs £99-a-week and that includes all bills and a gym membership
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (904)
79.93%
Leave (227)
20.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed