Lithuanian people

Watch
Gedville
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Everyone is welcome here, but I'm especially encouraging my fellow Lithuanians 😁
Last edited by Gedville; 1 year ago
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gedville)
Everyone is welcome here, but I'm especially encouraging my fellow Lithuanians 😁
Ayyy hi there :hi:
Am not Lithuanian but my best uni friend is! Went to visit Vilnius a week ago! Whereabouts are you from? :ahee:

RDKGames :mmm:

:bump:
Gedville
Rep:
?
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Ayyy hi there :hi:
Am not Lithuanian but my best uni friend is! Went to visit Vilnius a week ago! Whereabouts are you from? :ahee:

RDKGames :mmm:

:bump:

Oh wow that's amazing, how did you find my country? In Lithuania I'm from Vilnius, in England I'm from London 😊
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh wow that's amazing, how did you find my country? In Lithuania I'm from Vilnius, in England I'm from London 😊
I really really liked it! Thinking about going back if I'm invited again :gah:
Ah awesome :teeth:
I would really like to see the view of the old town from Gediminas tower/the 3 crosses as it was closed/we didn't have time to go see them on my short visit

How are you finding London? Do you study there?
Gedville
Rep:
?
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
I really really liked it! Thinking about going back if I'm invited again :gah:
Ah awesome :teeth:
I would really like to see the view of the old town from Gediminas tower/the 3 crosses as it was closed/we didn't have time to go see them on my short visit

How are you finding London? Do you study there?
Yay, I'm glad to hear you liked it🎉

I love Gediminas tower, especially in the summer when the sun is shining and there's clear blue skies😍 but I'm not sure if I've ever been to the three crosses myself...lol.

London is great and I've lived here my whole life but it's getting a bit boring. At the moment I study outside of London
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yay, I'm glad to hear you liked it🎉

I love Gediminas tower, especially in the summer when the sun is shining and there's clear blue skies😍 but I'm not sure if I've ever been to the three crosses myself...lol.

London is great and I've lived here my whole life but it's getting a bit boring. At the moment I study outside of London
Aw wow awesome :ahee:

I find London quite boring too, live not so far from it and we go too often so that's probably why
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads