The Student Room Group

Wjec gcse electronics

Does anyone do the course mentioned above and if so, how are you finding it?
I did GCSE AQA Electronics in 2015 for the exams in 2017. Different, I know, but I imagine very similar nonetheless.

Personally, I loved it. Got an A (one off an A* and they didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt in remarking) and it made me think I wanted to do electronic engineering in later life. I eventually changed my mind to aerospace but it set me on the right path of maths & physics at A Level
Reply 2
I'm currently taking WJEC GCSE electronics and I do recommend it. However, please be aware that there are barely any resources online (or anywhere tbh) so you have to be very self-motivated in terms of revision and coursework. It is a great course however some topics can be slightly dry and boring. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by mae0585
I'm currently taking WJEC GCSE electronics and I do recommend it. However, please be aware that there are barely any resources online (or anywhere tbh) so you have to be very self-motivated in terms of revision and coursework. It is a great course however some topics can be slightly dry and boring. Hope this helps :smile:

technologystudent.com

Right banger of a website
Reply 4
It's so easy. I did it a few years ago, and because so few people do it the course is really straightforward. I did well in my GCSEs, but that one was an anomaly, think I got 79/80 and 80/80 in the two exams.
Reply 5
Original post by Ecdysiastt
technologystudent.com

Reply 6
Original post by Ecdysiastt
technologystudent.com

Reply 7
Original post by philipd
It's so easy. I did it a few years ago, and because so few people do it the course is really straightforward. I did well in my GCSEs, but that one was an anomaly, think I got 79/80 and 80/80 in the two exams.

Bit late, but how did you revise for this?

Quick Reply

Latest