Global atmospheric circulation and general atmospheric circulation model - GCSE Geo

Watch this thread
medicalsupernova
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What is the difference between global atmospheric circulation and the general atmospheric circulation model? GCSE geography.
Thanks
TensorTympani
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
:bump:
ether0808
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I did not know they were different...
medicalsupernova
Rep:
(Original post by ether0808)
I did not know they were different...
Are they the same?
The AQA geography specification refers to the "general atmospheric circulation model" and the "global atmospheric circulation". So I thought they were different
ta225
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I’m 99% sure they’re the same. Make sure you know how it effects the climate and ecosystems (e.g why a rainforest would occur along the equator and a desert along the tropics)
medicalsupernova
Rep:
(Original post by em1602)
I’m 99% sure they’re the same. Make sure you know how it effects the climate and ecosystems (e.g why a rainforest would occur along the equator and a desert along the tropics)
Oh ok thanks
ether0808
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by medicalsupernova)
Are they the same?
The AQA geography specification refers to the "general atmospheric circulation model" and the "global atmospheric circulation". So I thought they were different
Yh i do aqa too. I think they just mean to know the model and stuff about it.
medicalsupernova
Rep:
(Original post by ether0808)
Yh i do aqa too. I think they just mean to know the model and stuff about it.
Oh ok thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (137)
30.38%
It went fairly well (213)
47.23%
It didn't go too well (63)
13.97%
TERRIBLE! (38)
8.43%

Watched Threads