Hpat Ulster 2019 Watch

Drewoc123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Doing the HPAT Ulster next month, I understand the first two sections but Section 3 is a real struggle for me, if anyone has done the test last year or year before could you please help me out, thanks!
Jr966
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m going to the HPAT preparation course on the 20th, I can let you know what they have to say about section 3 and how to write and structure it!
Drewoc123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Going this Saturday to one too so hopefully I’ll understand it then!
Debbiem2019
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I am just finding out about this HPAT now since I decided to apply for uni as a mature student with no help! So far I know there is a late registration which is OK, but can anyone help me with where a preparation course is for this, is there anywhere to find a guide for what will be on this HPAT just on the off chance that I happen to get a place? Any advice would be appreciated!
Jr966
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey Debbie, just search online for the hpat preparation course, I tried to link you it but it’s not letting me, it’s with career services and there’s two dates left that are not booked up yet, one in Belfast and one in Derry!
I’m going to the one in Belfast on the 20th to prepare me for the hpat exam on the 26th!
Also I purchased the practice paper off hpats orginal website, there’s not much out there for exam preparation for hpat so I’ve been using hpat Ireland exams for section one or two! You can just find these tests online!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads