The Student Room Group

Year 12 Students

How much revision have you done over the Christmas holidays so far? Do you have mock exams in January?

I did a bit in the first few days but none since. I will be doing more next week as I have mocks starting on 21st January.
Also what subjects have you done?
I’m doing maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. I’ve done nothing so far and have mocks in Feb. Will start 2/3rd jan but tbh don’t have time for anything too intense
Reply 3
I have mocks starting 8th Jan and started revising a lil bit a week ago but have only done a few hours since then. Not a good way to do it but I tend to do a mock as 'This us what I could get if I don't revise v much' so it'll motivate me to do better since I know I will get a certain grade if I don't revise- in GCSE I knew I would get okay grades and had nothing to worry about so I got motivated to go for better grades and surprise my teachers and me:smile: not sure it'll work this time around but I can't motivate myself to treat these like the real thing.
I'm taking bio, Psych, Drama and I've done as computing and thinking of dropping it after these January mocks.
Reply 4
Mocks around 20th-25th of January. Done pretty light revision, just brushing up on organisation and getting ahead on topics for when I get back, but I'm doing progressively more (sounds more thought out than it actually is tbh...) but yeah, next to none for the first 4 days of the holiday (we broke up on the 21st). I have some issues in Chemistry that I have to get on with sadly.
Subjects: Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Physics

Quick Reply

Latest