Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Girls, do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised and why? Be honest
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
How does it matter when they are the same anyway when the foreskin is pulled back which you need to do to wear a condom?
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 8 months ago
Antonia1999
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I prefer uncut. Just because I love playing with the foreskin as part of our foreplay. I find I can get a better reaction out of them.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Uncut.
Just prefer it
Miss Maddie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Uncut don't go cutting your **** there's no point
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Wow, these replies really fill me with confidence 🙃
Euina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Uncut
username4386548
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Definately circumcised. The head becomes so much bigger and everything more pronounced. The dryness and lack of skin makes it so much better especially if it’s really tight. It’s even better if the frenulum is removed. Every guy should get cut at 14 or so really tight with no frenulum, with a nice scar really low down. I’d never have sex with an uncircumcised guy again.
xxmaria1912xx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Definitely cut! So much better!
Rooda88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by username4386548)
Definately circumcised. The head becomes so much bigger and everything more pronounced. The dryness and lack of skin makes it so much better especially if it’s really tight. It’s even better if the frenulum is removed. Every guy should get cut at 14 or so really tight with no frenulum, with a nice scar really low down. I’d never have sex with an uncircumcised guy again.
Really u cant even notice my foreskin when hard and its fat. Soo if i was really sweet too you and devilishly handsone you wouldnt wna be with me just because im uncut. It looks exactly the same ita like a convertable the top goes back lol. Actually if the dude has one of those. Uncut cocks that have way too much. Droopy foreskin i can see where ur comin from i would too if it was like that but sone guys u cant even notice when it counta who the **** cares about a soft **** anyway ita useless then
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Foreskin is better for anal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (33)
27.27%
Spring (24)
19.83%
Autumn/Fall (33)
27.27%
Winter (23)
19.01%
I love them all equally (8)
6.61%