Williams1313
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yo - anyone heard back from Nottingham Trent, I sent off my UCAS application last week and not heard -
I'm hoping for an unconditional as my predictions are ABC and I only need CCC for the course...

Does anyone know how easy and how regular they give out unconditionals? & how long does it take to hear back from universities on average - thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It takes on average 7 weeks for universities to make a decision.

If you applied last week then you have applied while uk universities are closed for the Christmas break.
Williams1313
Rep:
?
nice one thank you
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't heard back from Trent yet, only Winchester and Portsmouth (both gave me offers, yipeee!!). UCAS is closed now until January 2nd, so you won't hear back from them until at least then.
Williams1313
Rep:
?
(Original post by SpacePatroFan189)
I haven't heard back from Trent yet, only Winchester and Portsmouth (both gave me offers, yipeee!!). UCAS is closed now until January 2nd, so you won't hear back from them until at least then.
perfect man, thank you.
Congratulations by the way on ur other offers !!
Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report 1 year ago
Took 7 days for them to give me my offer from them but there closed for a while and with the deadline you are probably looking at a bit longer but they are fast at getting back to you so don't worry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (279)
33.94%
No (543)
66.06%

Watched Threads