The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Namjoongang
Hi! I'm a 15 year old wondering if there are anymore kpop fans. I'd like to begin a new kpop dance crew with others too! I'm not a professional dancer myself but i think it would be fun! Anyone interested?

Heya, where are you from?
Name is Maz and I’ve recently turned 18
I’m also not a professional dancer, but have always wanted some friends to dance to Kpop with, but no one listens to it!! I live in a little city called Lichfield, which is like a 20-30m train ride to Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by MazP14
Heya, where are you from?
Name is Maz and I’ve recently turned 18
I’m also not a professional dancer, but have always wanted some friends to dance to Kpop with, but no one listens to it!! I live in a little city called Lichfield, which is like a 20-30m train ride to Birmingham

i live in an area called Frankley ^^!
hi im from birmingham id love to join one of these but i cant seem to find a class in my city
Hi! I'm a 15 year old wondering if there are anymore kpop fans. I'd like to begin a new kpop dance crew with others too! I'm not a professional dancer myself but i think it would be fun! Anyone interested?
hi, i liek dance i live near bham.
im also 15 lmao
hi i live near birmingham theres already quite a few kpop dancers there in the city centre area
omg hi rachel, hows it going bro?
could you link them to me please? id really appricate it!!
Original post by taeggukies
hi i live near birmingham theres already quite a few kpop dancers there in the city centre area
i dont really know if they have an instagram where they post dancing as their solo accounts dont have them dancing, they usually hang around the arcadian area in birmingham if you ever do go there though <3
Original post by iaprincess
could you link them to me please? id really appricate it!!
Are there any classes in Birmingham???
Omg yes I would love to , I’m 13 , can I add you on somewhere so we can become friends?
hi im 13 years old (14 in may) and it does not take me that long to get to birmingham from where i live and i would love to join! I'm alright with dancing to some kpop songs but one question where would everyone rehearse?
Original post by Taekookies
Omg yes I would love to , I’m 13 , can I add you on somewhere so we can become friends?

i would love to too and I'm also 13 can we become friends?
Original post by iaprincess
hi im from birmingham id love to join one of these but i cant seem to find a class in my city

i would love to form a k-pop dance crew am but I'm 13, is that alright?
Original post by Emma.kpop.
hi im 13 years old (14 in may) and it does not take me that long to get to birmingham from where i live and i would love to join! I'm alright with dancing to some kpop songs but one question where would everyone rehearse?

I'm thinking we could like practice in a leisure centre or split the cost of a local room that's really cheap! There are lots around birmingham that will be convenient^^. If you want message me !
Original post by Taekookies

of course! message me and i can give you my social media ^^*
of course! message me and i can give you my social media ^^*

hi! its Emma again! it would not let me log in to my old account to reply (also my new insta acc is emma_kpop_)
Hi i would love to join too im.18 and in birmingham

Latest