Any Kpop dancers in Birmingham? Watch

Namjoongang
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi! I'm a 15 year old wondering if there are anymore kpop fans. I'd like to begin a new kpop dance crew with others too! I'm not a professional dancer myself but i think it would be fun! Anyone interested?
MazP14
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Namjoongang)
Hi! I'm a 15 year old wondering if there are anymore kpop fans. I'd like to begin a new kpop dance crew with others too! I'm not a professional dancer myself but i think it would be fun! Anyone interested?
Heya, where are you from?
Name is Maz and I’ve recently turned 18
I’m also not a professional dancer, but have always wanted some friends to dance to Kpop with, but no one listens to it!! I live in a little city called Lichfield, which is like a 20-30m train ride to Birmingham
Namjoongang
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by MazP14)
Heya, where are you from?
Name is Maz and I’ve recently turned 18
I’m also not a professional dancer, but have always wanted some friends to dance to Kpop with, but no one listens to it!! I live in a little city called Lichfield, which is like a 20-30m train ride to Birmingham
i live in an area called Frankley ^^!
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAz7dADvt34
iaprincess
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hi im from birmingham id love to join one of these but i cant seem to find a class in my city
(Original post by Namjoongang)
agustdmochi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hi, i liek dance i live near bham.
agustdmochi
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
im also 15 lmao
taeggukies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hi i live near birmingham theres already quite a few kpop dancers there in the city centre area
agustdmochi
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
omg hi rachel, hows it going bro?
iaprincess
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
could you link them to me please? id really appricate it!!
(Original post by taeggukies)
hi i live near birmingham theres already quite a few kpop dancers there in the city centre area
taeggukies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i dont really know if they have an instagram where they post dancing as their solo accounts dont have them dancing, they usually hang around the arcadian area in birmingham if you ever do go there though <3
(Original post by iaprincess)
could you link them to me please? id really appricate it!!
Kimrun G
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are there any classes in Birmingham???
Taekookies
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg yes I would love to , I’m 13 , can I add you on somewhere so we can become friends?
Emma.kpop.
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
hi im 13 years old (14 in may) and it does not take me that long to get to birmingham from where i live and i would love to join! I'm alright with dancing to some kpop songs but one question where would everyone rehearse?
Emma.kpop.
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Taekookies)
Omg yes I would love to , I’m 13 , can I add you on somewhere so we can become friends?
i would love to too and I'm also 13 can we become friends?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (128)
63.68%
No (73)
36.32%

Watched Threads