The Student Room Group

What will you be drinking to celebrate New Year's Eve?

Hi, whether it's alcohol or not, just wondering what you will be drinking on New Years Eve, to celebrate? I have Bailey's for just-like-that in my cupboard, already opened, but thinking of getting prosecco for NYE to drink before I go out.

Scroll to see replies

Diet Coke
Or maybe some shloer!!!
I don't drink huge amounts because it messes with my anxiety, but I will drink a couple of Kopperbergs or similar (I love the taste of those). So probably that, if anything.
Reply 3
I’m not much of a drinker and haven’t tried much but I’m going to find a few things to drink and just drink until I get bored or fall asleep.
(edited 5 years ago)
i cant be the only one who is going to get smashed?
You came home with a middle-aged gigolo again? What did I tell you!
Probably if I do go to Plastik (a nightclub in Belfast), I'll have some double vodka and coke/lemonade/cranberries and some tequila (but will probably pre with WKD or Carribean Twist).
Original post by sinewyDamion

I'll probably end up smashed and not make it home till 5am
Haha, I hope that isn't actually the truth.

My very paternalistic and holiday-y advice: do be safe and look after your wee self! Think of John's little heart if anything happened to you.
Oh honey no!! smh, but fair play get your bit!!
Reply 10
My own tears, as I reflect on my lack of true growth this year and consider the fact that next year will be nothing but suffering and failure.

Nah but maybe some guinness
Original post by sinewyDamion

I probably won't be this year. I only really drink on occasion but I dunno... just don't really fancy it this year. That might change on the spur of the moment though. With that said, I'm 28 years old and I care about these things less and less with each passing year, when I was a bit younger I'd be off my tits at a house party every NYE without fail :lol:
Reply 12
Absoloutly nothing. Gave up the booze in August and no intention of going back.
Be thankful: I mighta bought your betrothed's liver another year of health.
Schloer probably, i didn't use to drink much anyway but i've had to give up alcohol and have next to no caffeine due to probably having POTS.
Red Red Wine

Quick Reply

Latest