The Student Room Group

Hard A2 maths questions thread!

There was an AS one last year but have not seen an A2 one. Need to get an A* in it so post some next up hard questions fam. *cough* A2 stats especially. Edit: make sure to add spoilers guys :smile::smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sainsburysbasics
There was an AS one last year but have not seen an A2 one. Need to get an A* in it so post some next up hard questions fam. *cough* A2 stats especially

There was one made here : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5584020

Although it includes maths and further maths.

EDIT: this has loads of reps because people were ticked into repping this post!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Notnek
There was one made here : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5584020

Although it includes maths and further maths.

Why has the thread died lol
Reply 4
Why has the thread died lol

I just revived it again :smile: It's a further maths question but hopefully people will post a mixture of maths and FM questions. I expect the thread to get more popular as the exams get closer.
Reply 5
@Sainsburysbasics I'll be sure to post some hard stats questions just for you next week!
Original post by Notnek
@Sainsburysbasics I'll be sure to post some hard stats questions just for you next week!

thanks- especially normal approximation. I remember you way back when you helped me with my GCSE'S as we were speaking about if recurrence relations was gonna come up. Ahh the times :tongue:

I've done this question before lol; quite hard tbh anyone else wanna chip in
I've done this question before lol; quite hard tbh anyone else wanna chip in

It is indeed. I found this question in one of the end of topic tests made by edexcel which is where I assume you must have too. Do you have any other unit tests from year 2 and if you do, do you mind emailing me them because we aren't allowed to take them home after doing them in school.
There was an AS one last year but have not seen an A2 one. Need to get an A* in it so post some next up hard questions fam. *cough* A2 stats especially. Edit: make sure to add spoilers guys :smile::smile:
I

I would recommend having a look at the STEP maths papers (I and II for maths a level, II and III for f.maths) and having a go at the questions on there. You should find those interesting and challenging.

Quick Reply

Latest