22 and never had a boyfriend Watch

KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
when i said pm i meant private message me thats all i wasn't being horrible.
theadvicer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. But I have slept with so many guys that I have lost count. Please do not judge me. I find it very upsetting and lonely. Where can I meet decent men? Most men just want my p****. 😓 I want to fall in love and have a boyfriend I think it is a beautiful thing. Especially when my close friend has just got engaged. I have fears I might be older and single forever. Like will anyone ever like me. 😢😢 also there is nothing wrong with my appearance. X

Can you give me some advice on what to do? Thank you
Talk to people
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jahana)
We’re actually very similar. Tbh the only thing I can advise is not to keep thinking about it and do stuff that you can still have fun doing eg going out with mates who are similar
But my mates are busy with their lives as I get older and they think about marriage/kids. Time with their boyfriends :////
Anonymous #1
I’m 18 and never kissed a guy. What a saddo
Trust meee I was very awkward at 18 x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AnharM)
You're not celibate.

Women just choose not to sleep with you. There's a difference.
Be nice pls
Spanx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by willrelf92)
If you’re still looking for someone, let me know. I want the same things which is unusual for a guy of my age but it’s true.
wtf? Did you not read that I'm going on a date with anonymous? Try anonymous#2...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Trust meee I was very awkward at 18 x
Loool me tooo. Are you less awkward now?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But I have slept with so many guys that I have lost count.
No sympathy
willrelf92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Spanx)
wtf? Did you not read that I'm going on a date with anonymous? Try anonymous#2...
Whoops, my bad. 😜
Anonymous #1
We’re actually very similar. Tbh the only thing I can advise is not to keep thinking about it and do stuff that you can still have fun doing eg going out with mates who are similar
I don't know to make it worse there's people our aget having kids and even married. I never even had a boyfriend:/
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
Kinda turned on by the pure savagery and bluntness in these comments :laugh:
100% yassss
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I don't know to make it worse there's people our aget having kids and even married. I never even had a boyfriend:/
Don’t compare yourself to others!
Who knows you might get married to some prince looool
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jahana
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I’m almost 25 and single. The women I’ve grown with since primary, secondary to college are married with kids. I get jealous and wonder why I’m alone.
People are telling my parents to take me back home (I’m South Asian) and find somebody for me as I’m getting old. In our culture once a woman turns 25 she’s not worth anything which I know is stupid.
I never had a boyfriend like yourself and I’ve just dated which didn’t even last.
I have a cousin whos 28 and single, my friends are 22, 20 and they don’t plan to marry when they’re 25-26, they’ve never had boyfriends themselves and don’t plan to.
I stay with them to avoid getting bored and lonely as we’re similar and we have fun.
I know it sucks.
Last edited by Jahana; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I’m almost 25 and single. The women I’ve grown with since primary, secondary to college are married with kids. I get jealous and wonder why I’m alone.
People are telling my parents to take me back home (I’m South Asian) and find somebody for me as I’m getting old. In our culture once a woman turns 25 she’s not worth anything which I know is stupid.
I never had a boyfriend like yourself and I’ve just dated which didn’t even last.
I have a cousin whos 28 and single, my friends are 22, 20 and they don’t plan to marry when they’re 25-26, they’ve never had boyfriends themselves and don’t plan to.
I stay with them to avoid getting bored and lonely as we’re similar and we have fun.
I know it sucks.
It's actually hard to find decent men. Like what shall I get married to a tree? :/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by theadvicer)
Talk to people
That will not help me. Actually I kinda feel ashamed at this. People get happy when you have problems and life isn't going well. Everyone in it for themselves mostly these days.
Anonymous #1
Don’t compare yourself to others!
Who knows you might get married to some prince looool
Nooo I don't think so.. so I might aswell continue having fun with different men
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Spanx)
Come on. .maybe you can change my mind
Spanx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's actually hard to find decent men. Like what shall I get married to a tree? :/
Oh you're blowing me out for wood?!

:P
willrelf92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are decent guys out there; just gotta keep looking that’s all, maybe broaden your horizons a little bit. I’m a decent guy on the inside, but on the outside it doesn’t look it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by willrelf92)
There are decent guys out there; just gotta keep looking that’s all, maybe broaden your horizons a little bit. I’m a decent guy on the inside, but on the outside it doesn’t look it.
Yes i don't look like a gooody 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.66%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.24%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.58%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.87%
How can I be the best version of myself? (192)
30.09%

Watched Threads