22 and never had a boyfriend Watch

Spanx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Noo I wouldn't!!
See now we're going to have to go out Trust Orang .... look what you've done!

:P
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Noo I wouldn't!!
OP...Let me know where you're taking me and when

:date:
Deryabaglan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This exactly how I feel! My best mate is engaged
Ughhh it’s the worst these days I feel like all my friends are finding love and offer left out. And they are either chatting or going out.
Ahhh man I can’t wait for my time. Like these days all my friends are like he did this he did this I’m like okkkkkk
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You'll find the answer in your own post lol
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
So I'm 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. But I have slept with so many guys that I have lost count. Please do not judge me. I find it very upsetting and lonely. Where can I meet decent men? Most men just want my p****. 😓 I want to fall in love and have a boyfriend I think it is a beautiful thing. Especially when my close friend has just got engaged. I have fears I might be older and single forever. Like will anyone ever like me. 😢😢 also there is nothing wrong with my appearance. X

Can you give me some advice on what to do? Thank you
Just be who you are. There are men who will want who you are.

Speaking as a long-single (and celibate) 29-year-old man who would likewise not complain at a chance to experience love (again).
ProjextAA
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
After two failed marriages I slept around I doubled my numbers with in about 6 months after we separated. I thought that all I was going to do was be a man whore. Sure enough after awhile I did find a new gf. All I did was not try, i let the women come to me. Easier said then done but next time a guy wants to sleep with you make them work for it haha.
mgi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So I'm 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. But I have slept with so many guys that I have lost count. Please do not judge me. I find it very upsetting and lonely. Where can I meet decent men? Most men just want my p****. 😓 I want to fall in love and have a boyfriend I think it is a beautiful thing. Especially when my close friend has just got engaged. I have fears I might be older and single forever. Like will anyone ever like me. 😢😢 also there is nothing wrong with my appearance. X

Girl you will have to stop leading out with your p......! Then you make friends with guys who are interesting to you and soon enough you will get a date . Then you date and date again the same person for months without sex. You explore interests, talk , go places but no sex. Then you will see what you need to see I.e the guys who don't just want sex but see you as a long term girlfriend. Casual sex ? ok but be clear from the start! Long term? Do a different method of courting over months but no sex! Agreed?
Captain_Falcon89
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Use tinder. It will chhange your life.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Captain_Falcon89)
Use tinder. It will chhange your life.
They're all on it for sex trust me. I have e tried. Sending out d** pictures . :/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mgi)
Girl you will have to stop leading out with your p......! Then you make friends with guys who are interesting to you and soon enough you will get a date . Then you date and date again the same person for months without sex. You explore interests, talk , go places but no sex. Then you will see what you need to see I.e the guys who don't just want sex but see you as a long term girlfriend. Casual sex ? ok but be clear from the start! Long term? Do a different method of courting over months but no sex! Agreed?
Awhhhh I think I have to agree. This is like the best advice, I have to screenshot it) I don't know am I weird I never had a boyfriend at 22/23? ://
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ProjextAA)
After two failed marriages I slept around I doubled my numbers with in about 6 months after we separated. I thought that all I was going to do was be a man whore. Sure enough after awhile I did find a new gf. All I did was not try, i let the women come to me. Easier said then done but next time a guy wants to sleep with you make them work for it haha.
Ahhh bless you. Yes i think it's hard I seen after people divorce/split up from long term partners. Do you believe in love then?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tootles)
Just be who you are. There are men who will want who you are.

Speaking as a long-single (and celibate) 29-year-old man who would likewise not complain at a chance to experience love (again).
What is love? How does it feel be honest to be in love""? ..
DShoreditch
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can I make a suggestion? You're in your early twenties. Go live your life. Do something. Be someone. Set yourself some goals. Get out there and hit the ball, paint, go to grad school, get a great job, jump out of an airplane, learn everything about a subject you want to know about, start competing, fill out an application for something you can't possibl get, etc. Reach. Achieve. Learn. Live. You have plenty of time to fall in love. Perhaps in being who you really are you'll be closer to the kinds of guys you really want to be with.
TommyDH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My first ex was a virgin, was with her for 6 years (from 13 to 19)
My second ex was a virgin, was with her for 8 years (from 19 to 27)
My current girlfriend wasn't, but only had one guy before Me, and she makes up for it in other ways. (from last year summer-now[28])

So I've only been with 3 people (I don't cheat) but have always been very happy and in loving, long, stable relationships. Until the end obviously.

I had to dump the first because she kissed a guy while out drunk. Had to dump the second because she started regurgitating brainwashed NPC soundbites. If not for those I would have seriously stayed with them forever and been very happy.

Having a girl that's 'yours' and that you can respect and be proud of and not ashamed to be seen with makes all the difference.
Last edited by TommyDH; 4 weeks ago
TommyDH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What is love? How does it feel be honest to be in love""? ..
It's like being permanently high on ecstasy. Think of the best orgasm you've ever had in your life then multiply that by a million and that's pretty much how you feel everytime you wake up in the morning while inlove.
Fatima679
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just be yourself and put yourself out there, give it time and it will happen on its own. Don’t stress over it too much.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Gal have some confidence in yourself, the right man will come along one day you just need to be patient and calm and most importantly yourself. Don’t look for love let it find you. Sometimes we’re all too busy searching for things that we find we hit a dead end an a dark long tunnel. Focus on you, love you and be you and the right man will appreciate that and love that about you and see that there is more to a relationship than just sex. Hope this helps
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh don't tell me we are over before we have even begun! :bawling:
(Original post by Anonymous)What is love? How does it feel be honest to be in love""? ..
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i would start hanging out with different people that your friends hang out with maybe you have a chance there i don't know but thats a idea
blimey26186
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KimNoel)
how come u pm me
idk......
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%