Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Spanx)
Oh you're blowing me out for wood?!

:P
Oh my u r funneyx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jahana)
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I’m almost 25 and single. The women I’ve grown with since primary, secondary to college are married with kids. I get jealous and wonder why I’m alone.
People are telling my parents to take me back home (I’m South Asian) and find somebody for me as I’m getting old. In our culture once a woman turns 25 she’s not worth anything which I know is stupid.
I never had a boyfriend like yourself and I’ve just dated which didn’t even last.
I have a cousin whos 28 and single, my friends are 22, 20 and they don’t plan to marry when they’re 25-26, they’ve never had boyfriends themselves and don’t plan to.
I stay with them to avoid getting bored and lonely as we’re similar and we have fun.
I know it sucks.
Actually I do feel very lonely too :/ but of course I do love myself maybe too much
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Loool me tooo. Are you less awkward now?
Yess actually I have become more confident than I was at 18 with everything in general. It gets better xx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by willrelf92)
There are decent guys out there; just gotta keep looking that’s all, maybe broaden your horizons a little bit. I’m a decent guy on the inside, but on the outside it doesn’t look it.
Where do I meet these guys though, most guys just wanna get in your pants.com thing : (((
Spanx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh my u r funneyx
Don't try and suck up now! :P One minute you are all about going out then you're with wood and now you're back. Mixed signals much?
willrelf92
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Where do I meet these guys though, most guys just wanna get in your pants.com thing : (((
Well I’m one of those guys, I’m not after sex or anything like that. I just want to look after someone and make them feel special.
Anonymous #1
Well I’m one of those guys, I’m not after sex or anything like that. I just want to look after someone and make them feel special.
Special for what? Girlfriend material ? Some guys u don't know they're intentions. Like they wouldn't just buy u drinks and free food. The motive afterwards will be to get down to bedroom
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Spanx)
Don't try and suck up now! :P One minute you are all about going out then you're with wood and now you're back. Mixed signals much?
Loool I am not sucking up"" ... . I made this post for advice on my reckless sex life
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Loool I am not sucking up"" ... . I made this post for advice on my reckless sex life
Shame.
willrelf92
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Special for what? Girlfriend material ? Some guys u don't know they're intentions. Like they wouldn't just buy u drinks and free food. The motive afterwards will be to get down to bedroom
Yes, I would like a girlfriend. I have no motive to just drag a girl to the bedroom after drinks and food as if that’s some kind of right. I can promise you I’m completely different to the usual guy around my age.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, if you're serious, you know what to do;

Close your legs and talk to people
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kellyhigh235)
PM me
Was that for everyone? An invite to get high?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
Well, if you're serious, you know what to do;

Close your legs and talk to people
OK thanks, but talk about what?😣
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kellyhigh235)
PM me
Nooo I'd rather stay anonymous(
Anonymous #1
Yes, I would like a girlfriend. I have no motive to just drag a girl to the bedroom after drinks and food as if that’s some kind of right. I can promise you I’m completely different to the usual guy around my age.
Awhhh this is so sweet. ) but I'll never find a boyfriend :/ will anyone ever like me? Or just want sex
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Awhhh this is so sweet. ) but I'll never find a boyfriend :/ will anyone ever like me? Or just want sex
Will anyone ever like her or just want anonymous sex?! :london:
willrelf92
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You will find a boyfriend, everyone has that special someone out there somewhere. Drop me a PM if you want. 😊
Kellyhigh235
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nooo I'd rather stay anonymous(
erm. haha. Fine. But I am a girl. lol
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
OK thanks, but talk about what?😣
Anything, nothing, the weather, sports, what you're having for tea, what you're binging on Netflix...
mgi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Awhhhh I think I have to agree. This is like the best advice, I have to screenshot it) I don't know am I weird I never had a boyfriend at 22/23? ://
You are not weird. You just need to be clear about what exactly you want and date accordingly!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.16%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.46%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.13%